Nowadays, when doing a supermarket shop it is so easy to find great skincare and makeup to add to the trolley. There are some fabulous brands out there which are now included in the supermarket beauty aisle. Here we take a look at just some of the products available at Ocado which we think deserve a place in your shopping basket.
1. Dove Nourishing Body Care Pro Age Body Lotion – this multitasking body lotion contains AHA’s to help naturally exfoliate the skin whilst olive oil and Vitamin B3 add moisture to the skin.
2. L’Oreal Elvis Dream Lengths Wonder Water 8 Second Hair Treatment – this is the ultimate time saving hair treatment. After shampooing you simply apply this onto the mid lengths and ends of you hair. Massage in for 8 seconds, rinse and that’s it…you hair feels smoother and conditioned.
3. Super Facialist Vitamin C Cleansing Oil – this brilliantly priced cleanser has almost cult status. It’s a great first cleanse option to effectively get rid of make-up and SPF.
4. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer – a true essential, Tweezerman tweezers can’t be beaten.
5. Weleda Calendula Cuts & Grazes Spray – this spray is perfect now we are out and about more with the better weather. Apply 1-2 sprays to a graze or cut to help promote healing.
6. Simple Calming Hemp Moisturiser – this little bottle packs a mighty punch. It’s a great price and delivers hydration to the skin whilst calming it.
7. L’Oreal Paris 2.5% Hyaluronic Acid Eye Serum – this light serum with hyaluronic acid and caffeine is a perfect morning pick-me up for under the eyes. It moisturises without being heavy and the caffeine helps to de-puff.
8. St Tropez Luxe Tan Tonic Glow Drops – this new self tan from St Tropez can be added to any moisturiser or serum for the body or face. It also contains Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Echinacea and Acerola Cherry extract rich in Vitamins C & E to help plump, protect, smooth fine lines, reduce redness and give a natural sunkissed glow.
10. Essie Treat Love Colour Nail Varnish – this nail varnish helps to strengthen nails whilst adding a Summery pop of colour.
11. Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Pads – these pre soaked pads are great for early mornings when you want a quick skincare routine. They can also be swiped under the arms to smooth skin and help reduce perspiration!
12. CeraVe AM Facial Moist Lotion SPF25 – this daily moisturiser has everything you need in a no nonsense style. With 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide, & hyaluronic acid as well as an SPF you can cleanse, moisturise and go if you’re in a rush knowing your skin is still being cared for.
13. L’Oreal Paris Paradise Castor Oil Enriched Volumising Waterproof Mascara – this mascara cares for the lashes with added castor oil along with a waterproof formula to stop flaking and smudging around the eye.
14. Garnier Ambre Solaire Over Makeup UV Protection Mist SPF50 – we mentioned this in our SPF article here. It’s handy to keep in your bag and when used is a super fine mist which doesn’t disturb your makeup.
15. Wild Deo Starter Pack – we love that this brand is now easily available. The smart aluminium pack is refillable and looks pretty good on the bathroom shelf.
16. Westlab Himalayan Bath Salts – bath salts should be in everyone’s bathroom cabinet. They are inexpensive yet help soothe aching muscles and relax the body.
17. Waken Mouthwash – we have been fans of this mouthwash for a while now. It’s gentle yet effective and uses sustainable packaging.
18. Childs Farm SPF 50+ Roll On – this SPF is a great timesaver. We keep one in our cars and get the kids to apply it on their way to school. It’s less messy than a bottle or spray.
19. Simple Kind to Eyes Make-up Remover – you can’t beat this eye make-up remover. It doesn’t sting sensitive eyes yet gently removes make-up.
20. John Frieda Frizz ease Weightless Wonder Creme – this lightweight creme does not feel greasy yet manages to help tame frizz and unruly hair.
21. Aveeno Daily moisturising Bath and Shower Oil – we love that this oil can be used in the shower when speed is of the essence, leaving skin cleansed and moisturised.
22. BeautyPro Nourishing Squalene Daily Serum – a natural serum designed to plump and moisturise.
23. Parla Original Naturally Whitening Toothpaste Tabs – these tablets are not only better for the environment than the regular tubes of toothpaste, they are effective and handy for travelling.