Let’s be honest, we all thought the sun would be shining non-stop by now. We should surely all be sporting a healthy glow from being outside, whether it be pottering in the garden, walking the dog or simply enjoying al fresco dining with friends. Unfortunately the weather has been less of a hit and more of a miss so far so we are adding warmth to our complexions with this super quick make up routine.
1. Trinny London BFF SPF30 Cream – both Sophie and Georgie wear Light/Medium and it is a makeup bag staple. It features and SPF and the white cream transforms into a tint which gives a subtle glow to wear alone or as a primer.
2. Trinny London Rebalance Serum – this serum offers more coverage than the BFF Cream for days when you need a pick me up or for an evening out.
3. Trinny London BFF Eye – this serum/concealer helps lighten dark shadows under the eye whilst offering a cocktail of skincare ingredients to help nourish the eye area without being heavy or greasy.
4. Trinny London Just A Touch – this concealer is creamy enough to blend seamlessly where needed without being cakey.
5. Trinny London Lip2Cheek in Veebee – this is a favourite Luxe in the Country shade. It offers warmth in a neutral tone and is great for days when you feel your skin needs to look more awake.
6. Trinny London Sheer Shimmer in Emily – this we use on our lips and cheekbones. Layered over Veebee it adds a lovely depth of colour without being overpowering.
8. Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Light Powder in Dim Light – this finishing powder helps soften the skin texture and add a glow without being shiny.
9. Trinny London Eye2Eye in Hope and Empress – these eye shadow creams are so quick and easy to use. They layer on top of each other beautifully to create different looks.
10. Kiko Standout Buildable Volume Mascara – we have tried many mascaras in our time and this Kiko one at a fabulous price of £9 (but often on offer), doesn’t clump together and can be layered if heading out to add more impact.
Head over to our Instagram account here to see how we apply this foolproof make up and the difference 5 minutes can make to adding a glow as well as making us feel more awake.