Hopefully we all have somewhere lovely to head off to over the Summer period, whether it be Salcombe or the Seychelles. Packing for a few days to a few weeks seems to entail the same amount of skincare so we thought we’d try and simplify packing to make sure your skin stays in tip top condition whilst enjoying some much needed R&R.
1. Harborist Balm-Gel Cleanser – when travelling you don’t want to be taking multiple cleansers for the all important double cleanse at the end of the day to effectively get rid of the SPFa nd grime so this balm cleanser is thick enough to remove everything but emulsifies to a milky texture to feel refreshing. The gentle formula means it will be kind to holiday skin. It’s also in a handy 100ml for hand luggage.
2. Curel Deep Moisture Spray – if you read our article on face mists you will see we mentioned this. Perfect as a toner with added oomph, the tiny refined micro-Ceramide particles penetrate deeply into the skin to effectively improve skin moisture level.
3. Sunday Riley Auto-Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream – this little bottle has become a bit of an icon. It nourishes skin while reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles to create a lifted look…a do-it-all eye cream.
4. Vichy Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum – it can be tricky picking just one serum to pack so we feel its best to opt for something lightweight yet packs a punch. This cult serum features skim plumping and soothing properties to keep skin glowing.
5. Dermalogica Calm Water Gel – this cooling lightweight gel leaves skin feeling quenched without being greasy.
6. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Age Correct SPF50 – this has fast become a Luxe in the Country favourite. It sinks in beautifully, does not clog the pores and have a great SPF along with with Hyaluronic Acid, PHE-Resorcinol & LHA and Niacinamide.
7. Beauty Pie Super Active Capsules – pack a few of these capsules in you bag for days when your skin needs some soothing overnight. These will soon become a skincare must’ve as we reach for these whenever our skin has been put through its paces. They are overnight skin miracle workers!
8. Votary Super Seed Oil – pack this travel size version of the amazing face oil to apply in the evening over your serum to wake up to skin which has been nourished and plumped.
9. Trinny London BFF 30 Cream – another product we can’t do without here at Luxe in the Country. This BFF cream is the perfect base for the evening. It gives a glow, blurs imperfections and adds a bit of a tint.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Quick and Easy Makeup – this portable and easy to use trio of makeup sticks means you won’t have to pack excessive brushes and a multitude or makeup.
11. Trinny London Face Finish – we have this always at the ready in our handbags. This little pot helps reduce shine without the need of a cakey powder. Plus you can use your fingers, yet again saving on packing a brush.
12. Trinny London Lash2Brow – Trinny London is great for multi tasking products and this is yet another example. Pop this into your makeup bag. It tint and tame eyebrows with one end and has a nourished mascara the other. Two products in one handy tube.